Teenagers live in a natural unfolding process, a powerful stage of development that if respected, can shift our perceptions around what it truly means to be human.
Meet Peter Berg, the author of the Tao of Teenagers: Understanding the everyday life of a teen.
This book is a guide for teen happiness, empowerment and health.
The book offers insights and ideas for:
- Creating a partnership mindset with your teenager
- Reducing Stress in the Life of a Teen
- Generating a belief in something larger than oneself
- How to create a framework for mental and emotional well being
- How to create meaningful conversations to deepen your relationship; and let go of FEAR.